Imperial Scout Droid - LEGO 75306
Relive the epic action scenes from Star Wars : The Empire Strikes Back on the ice planet Hoth with the Imperial Scout Droid (75306). The droid has movable legs and includes a translucent pole for "hanging" over the buildable snowy scene.
A stunning addition to the room
The information label completes the collector's valuable display piece, which will look great both on the office desk and on the fireplace mantel in your home.
An excellent gift
Part of the premium collection of LEGO ® Star Wars ™ sets for adults, this ingenious building set offers a fascinating and fun building experience and the opportunity to express every characteristic detail in LEGO style. This is a nice gift for yourself, any Star Wars fan or longtime LEGO lover in your life.
- Be transported to the frozen planet of Hoth and relive the memories of classic scenes from Star Wars : The Empire Strikes Back with the elaborate display model Imperial Reconnaissance Droid (75306).
- The buildable LEGO® droid figure impresses with its movable legs. There is also a translucent rod for "suspension" above the snowy scene. The kit also includes an information label.
- This premium building set is part of the LEGO® Star Wars ™ display model collection for adults.
- The 683-piece model offers a complete, fulfilling building experience and makes a wonderful birthday, Christmas or any other gift for any Star Wars ™ saga lover or experienced LEGO® builder.
- Buildable model measures over 27cm high, 24cm wide and 11cm deep. It does not take up much space at the exhibition, but it still captures the attention of everyone who notices it.
- Thinking of buying this set for the Star Wars ™ collector who is new to the LEGO® building world? No worries. Detailed instructions are included, so anyone can start building with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars ™ collectible sets are designed for discerning adults with an interest in mindful, creative projects to relax and have fun with in their spare time.
- LEGO® pieces meet demanding industry standards, which always enable simple and solid joining.
- We drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet strict safety standards.
- Number of pieces
- Launch year