Hogwarts Gear - Collector's Edition - LEGO 76391
The LEGO ® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts Gear - Collector's Edition building kit brings to life unforgettable scenes from the film series, brought together in this display piece for adult enthusiasts.
A stunning collection of magical souvenirs
This tribute to the wizarding world of Harry Potter impresses with an array of iconic artifacts all in one stunning model. There's Harry's wand and glasses, Ron's chocolate frog, Hermione's potions tray, which holds 5 potions bottles and magical ingredients (including gillnet, Felix Felicis potion also known as "liquid happiness" and many-faced potion), as well as Tom Riddle's diary, Goldilocks and a school scarf (can be customized by dorm). The imaginary icing on the cake is Hedwig the owl holding the coveted invitation to Hogwarts. The fascinating model is completed by 3 exclusive golden minifigures - Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall and Rubeus Hagrid™ - and a display stand with a decorative piece celebrating the 20th anniversary of the LEGO Harry Potter series.
- The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts Gear - Collector's Edition (76391) exhibition set celebrates the world of magic and is specially designed for adult Harry Potter fans.
- There are iconic items: Harry's wand and glasses, a potions tray, Tom Riddle's diary, Goldilocks, a scarf with the Hogwarts crest, Hedwig carrying an invitation to Hogwarts and more.
- Also includes 3 exclusive anniversary gold minifigures – Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall and Rubeus Hagrid™ – and a plinth with a decorative piece celebrating the 20th anniversary of the LEGO® Harry Potter™ range.
- This fascinating project offers a great opportunity to take a break from the stress of building a model made of 3,010 LEGO® bricks. At the end, you can look forward to a breathtaking scene from the realm of Harry Potter.
- An extremely interesting model makes a great birthday or Christmas present. It will also serve perfectly as a surprise for any occasion for all enthusiastic modelers or adult fans of the Harry Potter™ film saga.
- Measures over 44cm high, 50cm wide and 33cm deep. This stunning model will become the center of every conversation at home and at work.
- With high-quality, easy-to-understand printed instructions, you can get started on this fascinating building project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® display kits for adults aims to offer an enjoyable building experience that will engross any model building enthusiast.
- Since 1958, all LEGO® sets have met strict industry quality standards to ensure consistency, compatibility and easy assembly and disassembly.
- We drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to ensure they meet strict global safety standards.
- Number of pieces
- Launch year